cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mdennis
New Contributor

Processing Video

Hi!

I held a webinar last Wednesday and the video is still showing as processing in my video library.  I received the notification with the copy of the email that was sent to the attendees with the video attached.  I was able to click on the link to register and access my video.  I need to download the video but cannot.  I tried in Safari, Chrome and Edge.  Cleared cookies, cache, still did not work.  Help!

4 REPLIES 4
AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

Re: Processing Video

@mdennis That is very strange that you can watch the recording but it still shows as 'processing' online.  We may need to manually refresh the account if you're seeing this in all browsers.  Feel free to give us a call at your convenience. 

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
Meghan_Hesse

Was this ever solved? I am having the same issue. We held a webinar last night and the video is still processing after 15 hours. 

mdennis
New Contributor

Hi Meghan,

It has not been resolved but I haven't had a chance to call Go To support to see if manually refreshing will help.  I have held 4 webinars since and all 4 have processed correctly but this one is still processing. 

AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

@mdennis  @Meghan_Hesse   Customer Support can certainly help fix the recording and 'processing' error message there.  I'm sorry it's not an easy fix, but we can help if you can call in at your convenience. 

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!