cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ken4
Frequent Contributor

QR code for polling

Hello,

On occasions we use a QR code for attendees that takes them to a polling software/tool. We do this when the polling is more creative like word clouds etc. 

Question, can anyone think of a place that would accept a QR code in like the email reminders or confirmation or would the email reminder or confirmation accept a hyper link that takes attendees to the QR code?

Currently it appears you can add a graphic to the registration page but that isn't where we'd like to include this.

Thanks 

7 REPLIES 7
Ken4
Frequent Contributor

Re: QR code for polling

Actually, I think I can add the QR code to the registration graphics the day before the last reminder email and update the text to mention the QR code and what it's being used for. That way the code would go out in the last reminder email.

If anyone can think of another option, happy to hear. 

Thanks again

Ken4
Frequent Contributor

Sort of related but maybe not. Is there a way to have speaker/presenter photos next to their bio in the program description? as part of the registration page?

Thanks 

KateG
GoTo Moderator

Hi @Ken4  this may not be exactly what you are looking for, but you can add a photo to the registration page under Branding & Colors

Kate is a member of the GoTo Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!

Free new user and admin training
Ken4
Frequent Contributor

Thanks, I suppose we could nest the speakers photos into one graphic and use this to place at the top of the registration page. Not the best but it's an option.

Maybe on a wish list as part of the registration page set up, have area to load speaker bio's and photos

KateG
GoTo Moderator

Hi @Ken4, I encourage you to review and share your ideas on our idea board. We are actively reviewing submissions and will provide updates on the status as we know further. 

Kate is a member of the GoTo Community Care Team.

Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!

tjst
New Contributor

may I add one point to the polling topic ....
is it still NOT possible in G2W, to have polling feature anonymised?
Means, I then do not see, who answered what, when generating the Report after the meeting?
For our Company this is a No Go,
as the assumption is, attendees have the expectation that polling's are always anonymous

So we must use another vendors polling solution which is not really exiting as there is the native GF2W polling available, but no way turning off the tracking of participants

GlennD
GoTo Manager

Hi @tjst, welcome to the community.

Anonymized Polling is an existing Idea that has been posted, but so far no other customers have voted for or shown support for it. 

Glenn is a member of the GoTo Community Care Team.

Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!.