cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bmc-plrb
New Contributor

Questions About Recurring Webinars & Registrants

Hi,

We would like to schedule 4 webinars-- so, not really "recurring" but "custom." We would like these to be 4 different groups of people, so we have selected "Register for individual sessions." I am encountering some questions I can't figure out myself.

• I can see under "Meets 4 times" that there are registrants for the later webinars, but in Track Registrants I can only see the registrants for the first session. How can I view registrants for later webinars?
  • Does the Registration Limit apply to all four added together, or is it a limit for each webinar?
  • It seems that the same person can register for multiple times, and I'm guessing there is no way around this, except manual approval.
  • If you register for Session A, will that same link work for Session B, even if you don't register? Or, does each person get different links for different webinars? I could probably figure this out for myself if I could access the registrant list for later webinars.

Thank you!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

Re: Questions About Recurring Webinars & Registrants

Hi @bmc-plrb 

Welcome to the Community. 

When you create an event registration for a series of webinars (registrants choose one), each webinar will be listed separately on your Dashboard.  This is where you'll locate each separate event to check the different registrant lists. 

Registration limit refers to each individual session, not the total. 

There's no way to block individuals from registering for all of the events unless you specifically screen / manually approve them yourself.  Refreshing the registration page allows them to choose a different date. 

Each registration creates a different join link for each attendee, so using the same link attempting to join different events won't work. 

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

Hi @bmc-plrb 

Welcome to the Community. 

When you create an event registration for a series of webinars (registrants choose one), each webinar will be listed separately on your Dashboard.  This is where you'll locate each separate event to check the different registrant lists. 

Registration limit refers to each individual session, not the total. 

There's no way to block individuals from registering for all of the events unless you specifically screen / manually approve them yourself.  Refreshing the registration page allows them to choose a different date. 

Each registration creates a different join link for each attendee, so using the same link attempting to join different events won't work. 

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
bmc-plrb
New Contributor

Thanks Ash. You answered my questions perfectly.

It seems like when I edit anything on one webinar-- description, emails, polls, registration limit-- it's updated for all of them. Everything seems to stay in sync which is helpful.