cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
CrystalB99
Active Contributor

Recorded Video Viewing - Edit Registration Form Questions

I have a recorded video in GTW that I want to promote and have viewers register to view the video through a form.  The current form only asks for the name and email.  I would like to add additional question, but I can't figure out how to add more questions.  

I have no issue editing the questions on the registration form for a live event.  Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
KateG
GoTo Moderator

Re: Recorded Video Viewing - Edit Registration Form Questions

@CrystalB99 Thanks for the clarification and I'm sorry for the misunderstanding. So it sounds like you are sharing the video link directly from the video library which only requires a name and email to register and view them. What you would need to do is schedule a new on-demand or recorded webinar and then select the desired recording for the audience to see. You can then set up the registration questions.

Kate is a member of the GoTo Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!

Free new user and admin training

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
KateG
GoTo Moderator

Hi @CrystalB99 welcome to the GoTo Community. If you are looking to add a question to the registration form for a recorded webinar event, the process would be the same as a live event. On your dashboard, go into the existing registration, under Registration questions, click Edit. To add a custom question, scroll down to + Add Custom Question. 

Screenshot 2023-03-13 151951.png

CrystalB99
Active Contributor

Thanks Kate.  We recorded a session, and I've edited the registration questions. When I get the share link for the recording and copy it into the browser, it still only lists the default fields.  I can't edit the questions to view the recording.  See pic below. Screenshot.jpg

KateG
GoTo Moderator

Hi @CrystalB99 that's interesting, I'm not able to replicate it.  When you go into your dashboard and edit the questions you want to ask and save it, do you see any of the changes you have made or is it just first name, last name, and email address? 

Screenshot 2023-03-14 115904.png

CrystalB99
Active Contributor

Thanks Kate.  I created a live, standard session that was recorded.  I want to promote the recording, and before I do that, I need to add questions to the form that comes up when someone tries to view the recording via the share link.  so although I set up the event with the right registration questions, I can't find how to edit the form questions to view the recording.  I hope that helps.  Thanks.

KateG
GoTo Moderator

@CrystalB99 Thanks for the clarification and I'm sorry for the misunderstanding. So it sounds like you are sharing the video link directly from the video library which only requires a name and email to register and view them. What you would need to do is schedule a new on-demand or recorded webinar and then select the desired recording for the audience to see. You can then set up the registration questions.

CrystalB99
Active Contributor

Thanks Kate.  That worked.  I appreciate your help!