cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
CherryM
New Contributor

Recorded Webinar

Hello,

I'm setting up my GoToWebinar and I'll be using a recorded webinar, meaning, it won't be live. 

Do I use the Live Simulcast option and upload the recording? Can I change the recording anytime before the webinar starts without affecting the links?

Also, how can I set up the audio so that it can't hear my background noise like typing on my laptop?

Thanks!

2 REPLIES 2
GlennD
GoTo Manager

Re: Recorded Webinar

Hi @CherryM, welcome to the community.

This support article covers scheduling a recorded webinar (aka simulate live webinar). 

• Basically, you host and record a standard webinar with no attendees, and then when you schedule the recorded webinar you select the new recorded webinar. 
  • You can change the recording if needed. How to do this is also covered in the support article.
  • For reducing background noise the use of a headset is recommended. Headset microphones are designed to capture the sounds directly in front of them, this minimizes some background noise. GoToWebinar also has some built-in noise cancelation which should help.   
Glenn is a member of the GoTo Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!.
Do you want a new feature added? Make sure you Kudo (vote) for the Idea

Free user and admin training
Anastasis_it
Active Contributor

Re: Recorded Webinar

Hi Cherry!

About the background noise, I've solved this issue since 2020 with Krisp.ai.  I'm a paying user, and I find it works fine not only with the keyboard noise, but also with barks, alarm sounders and so on, without altering your voice in a sensitive way.