cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
INCONY
New Contributor

Recorded webinars should again work with multiple dates

Our old recorded webinars work fine with multiple dates. They are presented in the webinar registration form in a selection list, the users selects one date from the list and we receive a registration mail with that webinar an that date for check and release.

For newer webinars that does not work any longer: the multiple dates are not presented in a selection list but plain one after another in the registration form, so that the user cannot select a date and if he nethertheless registers, we receive the registration for ALL dates.

I had already contact with your 2nd level support on this issue and he confims that problem.

Hint: The first tipp to select as registration type "register for individual sessions" is only displayed for LIVE webinars but not for recorded webinars.

I hope that you will fix this bug soon!

2 REPLIES 2
KateG
GoTo Moderator

Re: Recorded webinars should again work with multiple dates

Hi @INCONY welcome to the Community. I moved your post to the Webinar board. If you share the link for a custom recording, customers can chose which event they would like to register for and you will see the individual registration in your upcoming webinars. If I misunderstand, please let me know. 

Screenshot 2022-12-09 135519.jpg

Kate is a member of the GoTo Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!

Free new user and admin training
INCONY
New Contributor

Re: Recorded webinars should again work with multiple dates

Because  I did not understand your answer in relation to my question (our webinars with multiple dates worked fines for 2-3 years), I looked again into gotowebinar, created a new test webinar with multiple dates ... and now it worked. The bug is resolved!

Your 2nd level support wrote last week that he passed this error to the the developpers but that I should post it in this forum as well. Thank you!