cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ashleykozak

Register for multiple webinars at once??

Hello,

I have a 2 part webinar taking place over two days. It is possible to have the attendee only register once and that gets them into both part 1 & 2 webinar? 

Or do I need to give them two registrations ?  

Thanks 

Ashley 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

Re: Register for multiple webinars at once??

Hello,

You may schedule your GoToWebinar in several ways:

1. A Single session, with a set expiration time
  2. A Recurring session with the Same Attendee set
  3. A Recurring session with Different Attendees
    1. Pay special attention when deciding the recurring webinar type, in how these are scheduled:  Recurrence – How often do you want your webinar to occur? Use the drop-down menu to specify your session schedule – it could be on daily, weekly, or even a custom schedule. Just need a single session? Then leave it at "One session."
  4. A Simulated-Live or On Demand session, using a prior webinar's scheduling template + recording
  5. A Webcast event for audiences up to 2,000 in size

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!

View solution in original post

12 REPLIES 12
Adrian_I
Retired GoTo Contributor

Hi Ashley,

When you are scheduling a webinar, you have a selection of choices for how it can reoccur: One session, Daily, Weekly, Monthly, or a Custom Schedule.  When you select anything more than one session, this will open up more options for you, including choosing a 'Registration Type' of whether attendees will need to register for individual sessions in that grouping or if they just need to register once to attend all of the sessions.

Hope this helps!

2018-01-23_10-15-29.jpg

thomasrobb

Why can't the end user decide?  In other words, can we have both where the user is asked which of the following sessions do you want to register for type of question where they can select one or more.  If we had that, then this would be a solution that would work for EVERYONE, especially webinar series containing sessions that may count as a makeup session for a user.

AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

Hello,

You may schedule your GoToWebinar in several ways:

1. A Single session, with a set expiration time
  2. A Recurring session with the Same Attendee set
  3. A Recurring session with Different Attendees
    1. Pay special attention when deciding the recurring webinar type, in how these are scheduled:  Recurrence – How often do you want your webinar to occur? Use the drop-down menu to specify your session schedule – it could be on daily, weekly, or even a custom schedule. Just need a single session? Then leave it at "One session."
  4. A Simulated-Live or On Demand session, using a prior webinar's scheduling template + recording
  5. A Webcast event for audiences up to 2,000 in size

interr0bangr
Visitor

Any way to have a customer pick which webinar they want to attend out of a list?

We run product demos twice a day, every day at set times.

Is there a way to share a link with customers so they can pick any upcoming session themselves, vs us having to ask them which one they want and then share that specific session with them?  Basically I'd like a list of all upcoming webinars that someone can choose from so I don't have to manually facilitate that process.

AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

Re: Any way to have a customer pick which webinar they want to attend out of a list?

@interr0bangr  If all of your broadcasts include the same material, I would suggest you create a recurring webinar schedule where you can use a single Registration Page to list all the upcoming dates and times. 

** Unfortunately you cannot change the type of scheduled webinar once created (example: Single to Recurring)

Shaver

Is there a possibility for the end-user ro decide whether he wants to register for a single webinar or al selection of webinar or for the whole list? 

AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

@Shaver  The two recurring webinar types expect each registrant to be included in all (series), or just one (repeating) of their choosing.  We do not yet have the ability to allow for a category of multiple selections, but have you considered GoToWebinar's Channels function to list different sessions?

julieswork
Active Contributor

Thank you for the info. I have a 4-part webinar series coming up and I think customers would appreciate just having to register one time, but can I swap out any polls, handouts, or videos that I use to change the content each week?

AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

@julieswork  You are allowed to update the materials for each webinar any time before the start of its broadcast.  Keep in mind that the reporting in such a case may be inaccurate when these part rotate for each event in a series.