cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Aaron-M
Active Contributor

Registration options

Can attendees register and pay through the host's personal website or do they have to go through GoToWebinar?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

Re: Registration

@Aaron-M  In this case you would set up your custom registration page, and use the 'upon approval only' setting so you can confirm each participant has paid before manually approving them one at a time. 

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

@Aaron-M  While we do not offer integration with any other payment options at this time, you may create a special disclaimer on your customized registration page indicating an automatic redirect to your own payment page, such as PayPal etc.

Reference guide: https://support.goto.com/webinar/help/customize-the-registration-confirmation-page-g2w110014

Aaron-M
Active Contributor

Thank you. To clarify, my webinar attendees go through a rigorous health questionnaire before approval for my webinars. So registration approval and payment happens with me first. After registration approval and payment with me, could I forward them to GoToWebinar (GTW) to make the final registration without payment? Basically, I can't have attendees registering and paying without my approval.
AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

@Aaron-M  In this case you would set up your custom registration page, and use the 'upon approval only' setting so you can confirm each participant has paid before manually approving them one at a time. 

Chris Droessler
Respected Contributor

Yes, after payment and screening, you could either

(1) give them a password to use to register for the GoToWebinar.

(2) send them to the registration page, but you have to individually approve each registrant.