cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Laura28

Remove registrants data from past webinars.

Due to complying with our privacy standard, I want to remove the data of webinar registrants from webinars more than 1 year ago. Only I cannot manage to remove registrants data from past webinars. Also, I don't think I can delete the entire webinar. Could someone help me with this? Does anyone know how to do that?

3 REPLIES 3
GlennD
GoTo Manager

Re: Remove registrants data from past webinars.

Hi @Laura28, welcome to the community.

Data is stored for 12 months from the date it was created and then automatically deleted, there is no manual option. If you need data deleted sooner, please call our toll-free support and we can investigate what can be done. 

Glenn is a member of the GoTo Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!.
Do you want a new feature added? Make sure you Kudo (vote) for the Idea

Free user and admin training
Laura28

Hi @GlennD,

Thanks for your quick reply. In our situation the data is not automatically deleted after 12 months. If that had been the case, it would be totally fine as it is. But I can't change that myself either?

GlennD
GoTo Manager

Right now there is no method for GoToWebinar customers to delete their data, but our team is discussing the possibility and how exactly it could work (we don't want accidental deletions). For now, if you contact our support team they can help you with this, we do have GDPR processes in place.

Glenn is a member of the GoTo Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!.
Do you want a new feature added? Make sure you Kudo (vote) for the Idea

Free user and admin training