Did you mean: 
LLL1
New Contributor

Re: See Poll Results as Presenter

Presenter

AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

Right-- that term can apply to Panelists or Organizers, but only Organizers can currently launch and 'see' the Polling questions.

We have an 'Ideas' thread open on the Community should you wish to comment or follow this development nomination: https://community.logmein.com/t5/GoToWebinar-Community-Ideas/Improve-the-way-a-webinar-Presenter-see...

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
LLL1
New Contributor

"Presenter" is a defined role as described here:

https://support.goto.com/webinar/help/roles-faqs-g2w060010

Unfortunately the thread you refer to was started in 2013 so it doesn't seem like the request is  close to being implemented, but I will comment. Thanks.

JoMorianiUK

Hi, I've been using GTW since 2012 and the presenter (who is not an organiser) can not see the poll results in full screen.... I had to read them out today in 2023..... can this glitch be fixed please? Expecting presenters to read out results from the audience view pane or having to give them organiser rights (so they could close down the whole webinar) is not a good option. 

GlennD
GoTo Manager

Hi @JoMorianiUK, welcome to the community.

This is not a glitch, it's a limitation of the Panelist role verses the Organizer role. With the new version of GoToWebinar that is currently in development we are looking at the options for some more granular permissions to allow Panelists the ability to do more if the webinar Organizer wants that. 

Glenn is a member of the GoTo Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!.

Free new user and admin training