cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
globalnetint
New Contributor

Temporary loss of image in two places in the video.

My customer has sent me the message:

We are having a problem with the video of a webinar we made the other day. The image (audio continues in the back) disappears completely between 00:00 - 00:33 and 45:10 - 53:49 of the webinar.  We tried to download the video, the same problem continues there as well.  However, there was no problem during the webinar and the image was completely ok. We have not encountered a similar problem in any of our webinars until today.

Could you please advise how they can solve the issue? Thank you & Kind Regards 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

Re: Temporary loss of image in two places in the video.

@globalnetint  Considering this recording was processed online, there may have bee a problem with the finalization if everything looked normal during the actual presentation.  I would suggest having the affected Organizer call Customer Support to see if the original, temporary recording files can be re-converted for better quality.

https://support.goto.com/webinar/help/how-do-i-contact-gotowebinar-customer-support-g2w090151 

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

Re: Temporary loss of image in two places in the video.

@globalnetint  Considering this recording was processed online, there may have bee a problem with the finalization if everything looked normal during the actual presentation.  I would suggest having the affected Organizer call Customer Support to see if the original, temporary recording files can be re-converted for better quality.

https://support.goto.com/webinar/help/how-do-i-contact-gotowebinar-customer-support-g2w090151 

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!