cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Lisa_Careers
New Contributor

Webcast - mobile phones

I want to use goto and will have about 1800 attending so plan to use webcast. It will be advertised to members of the public so they might use ipads, mobiles or pc's - I wont know in advance. If they join a WEBCAST using a mobile, will they be able to hear/see ok. I read documentation that said it would be fine if they have ior 10.0 or later but then I read somewhere else that it would only work on computers, not mobiles so I'm confused. please help. Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
GlennD
GoTo Manager

Re: Webcast - mobile phones

Hi @Lisa_Careers, welcome to the community.

Not to worry, attendees can join a webcast from a mobile device using our free iOS and Android apps. If they do not have our mobile app installed already they will be taken to the appropriate App Store to install it and then join the webcast webinar.

Glenn is a member of the GoTo Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!.
Do you want a new feature added? Make sure you Kudo (vote) for the Idea

Free user and admin training

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
GlennD
GoTo Manager

Hi @Lisa_Careers, welcome to the community.

Not to worry, attendees can join a webcast from a mobile device using our free iOS and Android apps. If they do not have our mobile app installed already they will be taken to the appropriate App Store to install it and then join the webcast webinar.

Glenn is a member of the GoTo Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!.
Do you want a new feature added? Make sure you Kudo (vote) for the Idea

Free user and admin training
Lisa_Careers
New Contributor

That's exactly the response I hoped for! Thanks so much for the clear explanation - am very pleased.