cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jakeg

Webinar Update today?

We met an hour before a webinar to make sure everything was setup and working as intended. We were met with an update that critically failed for 4/6 people in the room. Where are the release notes on this? The views are completely different, camera sharing doesn't work, and content had to be reshared multiple times for it to show up. The delay now feels a lot longer and is not smooth. When sharing the camera it initially shows the camera and then throws an error saying GoToWebinar is having technical issues. I checked a community post from yesterday and a CS agent shared a screenshot from the old organizer view. Did this update go out today? I will add the "release notes" area on this site leaves a lot to be desired. I am very surprised a company in 2024 has basically nothing useful in release notes...

1 REPLY 1
KateG
GoTo Moderator

Re: Webinar Update today?

@Jakeg welcome to the Community, 

It sounds like you were on the Beta GoTo Webinar experience, to be on that an admin would have had to change this in the dashboard settings. You can change back to the classic experience in those settings as well. 

Screenshot 2024-09-17 095607.png

But the new experience would not be the cause of technical issues. Can you confirm if you were on the new experience and explain a bit more about the critical failure for 4 people in the room? 

Kate is a member of the GoTo Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!

Free new user and admin training