cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Yamipic
New Contributor

Webinar video from trial

Hi! I did a webinar on October 10th, the day I started the trial. Today, 10 days later, I tried to access the video but the trial expired, 4 days before the actual limit. But aside from that, should I buy a suscription, will the video still be available or it will have been already deleted?

Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
KateG
GoTo Moderator

Re: Webinar video from trial

Hi @Yamipic, Thanks for stopping by the Community. I'm not sure why your trial expired early, but the video would be accessible if you continue your subscription. 

Kate is a member of the GoTo Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!

Free new user and admin training

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
KateG
GoTo Moderator

Hi @Yamipic, Thanks for stopping by the Community. I'm not sure why your trial expired early, but the video would be accessible if you continue your subscription. 

Kate is a member of the GoTo Community Care Team.

Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!

Free new user and admin training
Yamipic
New Contributor

Well, I tried renewing the suscription, but the site directed me to the GoToMeeting suscription instead of the GoToWebinar suscription. I didn't realize that until I tried looking for the video and it wasn't there, because it was in GoToWebinar. So I basically paid for nothing, I can't even use that credit to pay for the Webinar suscription which is much more expensive, and I sholdn't even be paying for that since my suscription should have ended today, 14 days after the 10th, but it ended on the 18th. I feel almost ripped off so I won't be using your platform again after this experience.

GlennD
GoTo Manager

Hi @Yamipic,

Please give our toll-free support a call and they will be able to help you sort this out. Click on Contact Support to access our toll-free numbers: https://support.goto.com/webinar/help/how-do-i-contact-goto-webinar-customer-support

Glenn is a member of the GoTo Community Care Team.

Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!.
Do you want a new feature added? Make sure you Kudo (vote) for the Idea

Free user and admin training