cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tho-Mas
Active Contributor

missing field in the Organisers Registrant Report are included in the Admins Registration Report

we are using the Job title field and some others for registration for a G2W.
The strange thing is, that some fields do not appear in the Organisers Registration Report
the Column for Job Title simply, isn't there,

BUT, those fields are included when I run the Webinar Registrant Report
in the Admin Portal (by filtering on the Organisers)

I created with my license a Webinar to do some testing with the registration;
and interestingly, the Job title and all other fields are included in my Organisers Registration Report!
Any idea what the reason is for that strange reporting behaviour?

2 REPLIES 2
KateG
GoTo Moderator

Re: missing field in the Organisers Registrant Report are included in the Admins Registration Report

Hi @Tho-Mas good to see you around! 

I'm not sure why there appears to be a difference between the organizer and admin reports. I tried to replicate by adding Job Title as a required field to a webinar in Analytics and did see the column.  The Admin and Organizer analytics are coming from the same place and should show the same data. 

For the report that is not generating the column for Job Title, what were the steps taken to pull the report? Are those webinars copies of previous webinars or were they scheduled as new/original webinars? Does this happen every time you pull a Webinar from? 

If it's just one webinar, if you share the Webinar ID we can take a deeper look. You can PM me the Web ID by clicking on KateG on the left hand side, which will take you to a new page and you will see the option to message me on the top right. 

Kate is a member of the GoTo Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!

Free new user and admin training
Tho-Mas
Active Contributor

Re: missing field in the Organisers Registrant Report are included in the Admins Registration Report

thank you; much likely the reason is, that the Organiser did not activate the Job Title field in the registration form! We were doing the registration through the API, where all information has been used, and that's why I see it as admin in the report, but the Organiser does not, because the field was not selected.