cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
GlennD
GoTo Manager

Re: Does GoToWebinar accurately track those who join a webinar via phone ONLY?

Hi,

Phone only attendees are not tracked at this time and will not appear in the attendee report.

Glenn is a member of the GoTo Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!.

Free new user and admin training
Umar Mansoor

Cannot view attendees in report of gotowebinar

So I am testing the trial version of gotowebinar and I have held up a couple of mock conferences. Everything is good so far but I am experiencing an issue. I set up a mock conference and then join in from my phone as an attendee but it does not show in the software and it does not show in the reports as well. Ho can I fix this? I need to finalize this today to make purchase of GoToWebinar today. PLease helpout
Chris Droessler
Respected Contributor

Re: Cannot view attendees in report of gotowebinar

People who join a webinar by phone (audio only) will not show up in the attendee list nor the attendance report.

If you joined by smart phone and saw both the visual part of the webinar as well as the audio, then you will show up in the attendee report.
GlennD
GoTo Manager

Hi Umar,

When you connected from your phone did you just dial into the conference call or join using one of our mobile apps? Webinar attendees need to connect via our software in order to appear in the attendee report, if they only dial into the conference call they will not show up.

Glenn is a member of the GoTo Community Care Team.

Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!.

Free new user and admin training
Umar Mansoor

just dialed into the conference did not use the mobile app
Tom Kling

Re: the number of attendees by Phone

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Individuals said they attended my webinar by phone but they do not show up on my ....
FrankieOliver

Why don't telephone users show up in analysis stats as joining the seminar?

When i check the joing stats after a webinar, i am finding that those users who logged in by telephone are not shown.   How do i fix that?

Thanks. 

sueb1
New Contributor

Counting people who dial in by telephone as attendees

I have read other answers to questions about the fact that people who dial in by phone are not counted as attendees. Are there any plans in future to include these participants as we really need to know this information?

AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

Re: Counting people who dial in by telephone as attendees

@sueb1  Although Phone-only Attendees of GoToWebinar are not currently captured in any report, we may update the audio functionality in the future so that you may 'see' who is on phone only through your Organizer Control Panel.  When / if this is functionality released, we will update the community threads where possible.

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
sueb1
New Contributor

Re: Counting people who dial in by telephone as attendees

That would be great - many thanks.