Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Make sure you Kudo Ideas you would like to see implemented

Grasshopper text message downloads for offline archiving/audits

0 Kudos

Grasshopper text message downloads for offline archiving/audits

I am a Financial Advisor and in order to be able to text clients or prospective clients, we need to be able to not only archive all text messages, but also be able to give them to state regulators during an audit.  I have called Grasshopper support and there is no way to do this.  Seems like it would be an easy thing to add and would solve a big problem for a lot of companies.  Instead we are all trying to find another 3rd party solution to help track texts and many of them will not work with Grasshopper numbers.

2 Comments
KateG
GoTo Moderator
Status changed to: Investigating

Hi @Kevin-C Welcome to the GoTo Community. 

I've moved your post to the idea section where others can comment and vote on your idea. Our team has heard this need previously and will continue to consider implementation based on feedback. Thank you! 

Kevin-C

MessageWatcher can do it if Grasshopper supports "journaling" of text messages to a third party.  Hopefully Grasshopper finds a solution for this soon or I may have to take my numbers somewhere else.  I can't risk the compliance issues that will come with not having these texts archived for regulators.