cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ouii
Active Contributor

Where I pay ONLY ONE of my 2 paid subscriptions ? (I have 2 standard networks of 32 members)

HI,

For security reasons, I do not enter my real credit card in any website. To pay for my web subscriptions I use VIRTUAL credit cards ( these visa cards last only 2 days active, can be used only once, and are for a fixed amount,.... 60USD,... to pay for a standard subscription )

I have 2 active subscriptions,.. one expires on October 29, 2021, and the other expires on December 4, 2021.

I need to pay only for the subscription that expires on October 29th.

¿ how do i pay only the october 29th subscription ?,

...in which part of the website can i pay ONLY the subscription that expires on october 29th?

regards

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

Re: Where I pay ONLY ONE of my 2 paid subscriptions ? (I have 2 standard networks of 32 members)

@ouii    I'm sorry we cannot handle billing requests though Community channels.  Please use this contact article to reach Customer Support:  https://support.logmeininc.com/central/help/how-do-i-contact-support 

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!

View solution in original post

11 REPLIES 11
AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

Re: Where I pay ONLY ONE of my 2 paid subscriptions ? (I have 2 standard networks of 32 members)

@ouii  You should first cancel the December renewal, and then update your credit card just before the October plan renews --- considering the personal credit plan you have in place, which only last 48 hours at a time. 

ouii
Active Contributor

Hi,

This is ridiculous
@AshC  ...The solution you are giving me is not possible,...I cannot cancel the December subscription, I am using both networks, if I cancel it I will disconnect all those users and leave them without network, I must be able to pay the October subscription,...without having to delete the December subscription, in both subscriptions I have users working.

I must be able to pay the October subscription without having to eliminate the December subscription.

regards

ouii
Active Contributor

Hi,

I have edited the network called "Server D".

select the Tab "Subscription".

If I press 2. (...in image 02) "Click here to buy Hamachi subscription", when I buy a standard subscription ( see image 03 ), . . .  

QUESTION : ¿ Will I renew my existing subscription of the Server D network ( currently edited network, which expires on October 29 ) ?

imagen 02

imagen 02.png

image 03

03.png

What I am looking for is to renew my subscription of the network called "Server D" and that this network will continue to operate continuously after October 29th, .... I cannot cancel or delete any of my other networks.

MY WORRY IS...

What I DO NOT WANT, ... is to have to reinstall the Hamachi client on all members of the "Server D" network.

In the link that you attach you can only :
- change subscription
- buy subscription

image 04

04.png

Questión

¿ To renew an existing subscription which expires on October 29, do I have to buy a subscription of the same type? ( view image 03 )

AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

@ouii    I'm sorry we cannot handle billing requests though Community channels.  Please use this contact article to reach Customer Support:  https://support.logmeininc.com/central/help/how-do-i-contact-support 

mesoftweb
New Contributor

Hi just want to know how's your problem? is it solved already?

because i have the same problem with you

GlennD
GoTo Manager

Hi @mesoftweb,

Glenn is a member of the GoTo Community Care Team.

Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!.

Free new user and admin training
mesoftweb
New Contributor

But somehow there is no renewal price in my subscription menu, how can i know if my billing profile is valid and up to date?
Do i need to check on my billing profile? And re-fill it all?
mesoftweb
New Contributor

How can i open a ticket..?
I can't call your customer support because i live outside of your coverage area
GlennD
GoTo Manager

Our billing team will be emailing you an eQuote soon that will show your renewal price and allow you to renew a few days early.

Glenn is a member of the GoTo Community Care Team.

Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!.

Free new user and admin training