cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
CyberNerdz
New Contributor

Adding a second admin account

Is it possible to create another admin user account. Providing full permission to a use does not give user to add a computer.

Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
CyberNerdz
New Contributor

Re: Adding a second admin account

After waiting for a day with the community , I just decided to call support directly and this is what I found out. The LogMeIn Client App does not have the same privilege or permission as it is set-up in the web portal.  The "Add Computer" is disabled for full-permission users on their client app. However, they can log in to their web portal and be able to do it from there.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
CyberNerdz
New Contributor

After waiting for a day with the community , I just decided to call support directly and this is what I found out. The LogMeIn Client App does not have the same privilege or permission as it is set-up in the web portal.  The "Add Computer" is disabled for full-permission users on their client app. However, they can log in to their web portal and be able to do it from there.

ShawnOrgan

I am having the same issues, but with the WEB interface.

We had a trial version months back and now have purchased the product and re-created the environment

I have granted several users in our tech department FULL permissions to assit with creating users and manageing environment.

They are limited to only the group they are in...

Anyone have thoughts on any additional permissions required for administration of the environment without being the Owner

ShawnOrgan

Fixed my own issue
Even though Group permissions had everything checked, I had to grant FULL Permissions to each individual user and now they have access outside of just the group