cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MaVeN
Contributor

Disable Notes access for specific Users

AshC,

Is there any way to disable the ability for sub users to see the computer notes field?

If not, please add to feature request.

Thanks.

John

3 REPLIES 3
AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

Re: RE: Disable Users From inviting Others

@MaVeN  I'm not aware of that functionality specifically :: disabling Notes view for specific Users.  We can break this out as a specific enhancement idea for others in the Community to comment on.  May I ask what the specific case use is for your team?

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
MaVeN
Contributor

HI AshC,

Thanks for the reply.  The use case would be so that we could use the note field for internal use (IT).  99% of the secondary users are set up as LMI (remote access) users - not Central users.  Some of the information the IT team may put in the notes field would be information that standard users should not see or more accurately we would not want them to edit.  Perhaps a better solution would be the addition of another notes field (i.e., tech notes or something).  
Thanks for the consideration.
John

Dan_mx
Visitor

Hello there

That idea is useful, we have the same case, we are IT staff and we use the notes field for internal purposes, but we want not share this with normal users, when uses the logmein connection, they can view this notes field with our comments... This is a bad way!
How we can use the notes field with privacity?

Thank you!