cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New Contributor

LogMeIn Client Search Field Bug - Mac OS El Capitan and Yosemite

LMI Central subscriber with multiple profiles.  When logged into my accounr using the LMI Client on Mac OS X Yosemite or El Capitan, the search feature has a very frustrating bug where you can only type one letter at a time in search field.  I have to click back in the search field to type each letter.  If you try to type more than one character, after the first letter you get the system alert sound played for each keyboard stroke.   Super annoying.  

Anyone else encouter this?

4 REPLIES 4
New Contributor

Re: LogMeIn Client Search Field Bug - Mac OS El Capitan and Yosemite

:BUMP:

We also encounter this frustraing problem on a daily basis. Quiting the LogMeIn Client and reopening seems to resolve for a few connections.

New Contributor

This is still a bug THREE YEARS LATER.     If logmein can't fix this little bug, can you imagine what security bugs they still have outstanding?  Pretty scary.

New Contributor

What do you expect from LogMeIn? They're far too busy increasing the subscription price of their product and acquiring other businesses to put ANY effort into their existing products.

LogMeIn Contributor

Hello,

I apologize for the frustrations this behavior has caused you.

I have checked our database for any known issues like this, and could find nothing related.  We are interested in gathering log files from the affected Mac, assuming it is a supported OS.  If you'd like to help us with this, Customer Support can guide you through the escalation process at your convenience:  https://www.logmein.com/support/contact-us