cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
New Contributor

Problem with iPad Pro Smart Keyboard and LogMeIn app connecting to Windows host

I purchased an iPad Pro 12.9-inch over the holidays with the Apple Smart Keyboard.  When I use the LogMeIn app and connect to a remote Windows machine, I am unable to use any of the common control key combinations, such as CTRL+C, CTRL+V, CTRL+Z etc... I use LogMeIn from my Macbook Pro all the time without any problems, but from my iPad with the Smart Keyboard, it just doesn't work correctly.  I am able to type and move the cursor around, but cannot access menus via shortcut keys or copy/paste/undo

Anyone else run into this?  I am running version 4.1.5508

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
New Contributor

Re: Problem with iPad Pro Smart Keyboard and LogMeIn app connecting to Windows host

I am also having the same issue on an iPad Pro.  The Ctrl key shortcuts are not working.  Workaround is using the LogMeIn on screen keyboard Ctrl button plus the key on the iPad Smart Keyboard, which is less than ideal.

Highlighted
New Contributor

Re: Problem with iPad Pro Smart Keyboard and LogMeIn app connecting to Windows host

Same problem here.  Unbelievably, a company as large as LogMeIn with enough software development horsepower to build all of LogMeIn, LastPass, GoToMeeting, etc. has not been able to do the basic dev with their iOS/iPadOS client app to map keyboard modifier keys or mouse right clicks to remote hosts.