cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ssills
Active Contributor

S-L-O-W response from client with LMI but not other remote programs

Please tell me why I can connect with ZERO difficulties to one of my client computers using TeamViewer and RDC, but when using LMI there is about a minute latency before it responds to any clicks, making it virtually impossible to support my user.  Interestingly enough the user sees the clicks occuring at that time I'm clicking, but I don't until that minute later.

This is only one client out of 50.

I uninstalled and reinstalled, rebooted, tried lowering the color to b&w, all win updates have gone thru.  I've tried it plugged in to the network, I've tried on Wifi.  My speed is fine.  No firewalls are on.  All other pc's and laptops clients work fine.

CSR worked with me for a while (THROUGH the Teamviewer application since that's the only thing that would work), then said that is the extent of their ability to help.

I asked for 2nd or 3rd level, because this is NOT the extent of assistance ESPECIALLY when Teamviewer works flawlessly.  It obviously is NOT my equipment.  There is something up with this LMI client or the settings associated with it.

I'm pretty frustrated right now and would appreciate anyone shedding some light on this issue, or giving me someone who knows more about this product.  The product I'm PAYING to use, and can't!!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
ssills
Active Contributor

Re: S-L-O-W response from client with LMI but not other remote programs

Luckily, I remembered that this happened once before about a year ago.  I searched my email and found the LMI Case# and the txt file that the 2nd level "Joel" who is awesome, had sent me.   This will delete the registry key and recreate it.

Why the other rep couldn't see this in my history, I have no idea.  Why this isn't somewhere in their knowledge base, again, I have no idea. 

But for anyone else who is experiencing the problem, run this and hopefully your problem will be eliminated too.

@echo off

REG DELETE HKLM\SOFTWARE\LogMeIn\V5\Net\NATUDP\DisableEx /f
REG ADD HKLM\SOFTWARE\LogMeIn\V5\Net\NATUDP /V DisableEx /t REG_DWORD /d 1 /f

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
ssills
Active Contributor

Luckily, I remembered that this happened once before about a year ago.  I searched my email and found the LMI Case# and the txt file that the 2nd level "Joel" who is awesome, had sent me.   This will delete the registry key and recreate it.

Why the other rep couldn't see this in my history, I have no idea.  Why this isn't somewhere in their knowledge base, again, I have no idea. 

But for anyone else who is experiencing the problem, run this and hopefully your problem will be eliminated too.

@echo off

REG DELETE HKLM\SOFTWARE\LogMeIn\V5\Net\NATUDP\DisableEx /f
REG ADD HKLM\SOFTWARE\LogMeIn\V5\Net\NATUDP /V DisableEx /t REG_DWORD /d 1 /f

adrianofaleiro
Active Contributor

i have the same problem.... 

AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

@adrianofaleiro  Did you try the fix listed on this Community thread?

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
adrianofaleiro
Active Contributor

did not work for me
AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

@adrianofaleiro  If this is affecting all of your clients, please help us create a case by contacting Customer Care directly.

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
paolo1686
Visitor

Hi.. where do I "RUN" this script? thanks!