cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ITDEPT87
Active Contributor

Re: Screen Blanking not working after Windows 10 2004

@AshCThe color quality issue comes as a result of the mouse trailing issue. This came about when the screen blank update was pushed. The current work around to mitigate the mouse trailing issue involves adjusting the Color Quality setting down from "HD". As a result, screen refreshes and remote performance is overall impacted.

I tried the beta build on Win10 Pro.

JJ75
Visitor

Nevermind the following, just discovered the conversation buried on page 15 that happened after the "solution" post... have found a way to edit my original post but not delete it (original post: Is there further patching in the works? Screen-blanking recently seems to no longer be compatible with the dual-monitor feature. I can get screen blanking to work with one monitor, but in order to use the dual-monitor feature I have to turn screen-blanking off. I used to be able to use both simultaneously.)

ITDEPT87
Active Contributor

@AshC  It has been awhile since there has been any updates. Can you provide one regarding the Mouse Trailing issue.

AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

@ITDEPT87  The issue should be resolved in the latest build.  Have you tried installing the new test version there? 

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
StaceyLull
New Contributor

Mine is also still having the mouse trailing/lagging issue.

ITDEPT87
Active Contributor

@AshCIf you're referring to the beta build; yes, I tried that back on May 6th and reported that the issue persisted. Was there another release since then?

AndrewH85
Active Contributor

@AshC 

Where do we get the beta build from? I'm on 14344 which is from March.

AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

@AndrewH85 @ITDEPT87 @StaceyLull

The version we plan to fully release soon can be downloaded from this secure site: 

https://www.logmeinusercontent.com/links/0ddcef75e609f4f0183b61081a957fd89

After installing and rebooting your problems persist, please see if you can gather the following log files from the affected PC: 

1. ·  Debug level host log
  2. ·  dxdiag log

Reference guilde:  https://support.logmeininc.com/pro/help/how-to-view-logmein-event-log-files-logmein-t-host-preferenc... 

Send the logs to 'gotoservice - at - logmein.com'.

Thanks. 

ITDEPT87
Active Contributor

@AshCThank you for providing the information. I did have an opportunity to try the latest Beta that you had provided in your last post. I made sure that both the remote/host were completely patched included all CU's and feature updates. I installed the Beta on both machines and confirmed that blank screen was working. I then switched my color quality back to "HD" and confirmed that the mouse trailing issue was resolved.

Do you know when the official update will be released and how it will be pushed out?

AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

@ITDEPT87  I suspect the full release any day now.  I should know for sure the ETA next week.