cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anon73885
Active Contributor

Super Slow today

I have been using logmein for 3-4 years now and today it seems extremely slow for certain clients.  I do speed tests on both ends at they are both coming back with 25MB down and 10 up so I can't see where the problem can be so it must be on the logmein servers.  Anyone else having an issue today?

4 REPLIES 4
CTO
New Contributor

Re: Super Slow today

I've been having issues like that for a few weeks, it seems ever since their last "upgrade".  I get extreme lag in the communications between PCs.  I do hope they are aware of the problem and are doing something to correct it.  I hope it's not a way to subtly pressure "free" users to upgrade to the paid version.  Because if it is, there is other free software out there - I will just switch to that.  BTW, I am using Google Chrome, but when I tried Logmein with Firefox I had the same lag.

karolz
New Contributor

Same problem here.  Very slow responses from the clients, huge lag. All client computer where i have updateted to the latest version experincing this problem. For the the test i left one particular client with the old verrsion of the software and it had worked very well. After installing the latest version and logged back it produce the same problem.

Is there anything i can do? Some workaround with the config? Anything?

karolz
New Contributor

I ve found this sollution in another thread:

Adjust color quality 1.Connect to your host computer and start Remote Control. 2.In the black ribbon bar at the top of the screen, click the Color Quality button (multi-colored square).  There are five options: Black and White, Low, Medium, High, and Photo quality. 3.Please try setting the quality to Low and test Remote Control again.

AshC
LogMeIn Contributor

Thanks, which LMI software version is in use there?