cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Unable to connect to remote computer. It shows that - there is no user at the target PC

Unable to connect to remote desktop. It seems to log me in becuase staus changes to "There is no user at the target PC". File Manager works just fine. If I try to connect again, it says that the computer is busy

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
New Contributor

Re: Unable to connect to remote computer. It shows that - there is no user at the target PC

I have the same problem.     Hoping for a fix overnight?

Highlighted
New Contributor

Re: Unable to connect to remote computer. It shows that - there is no user at the target PC

Dashboard says “request denied for user ?”   

Any ideas for a fix?    Remote computer rebooted and still no sucess.

Highlighted
New Contributor

I'm having the same problem.  I just spend $1,100 dollars for my employees to have remote access and all of them are reporting the same problem.  What worse is that we cant get a hold of customer support.  Both chat and phone support have been unavailable.  Does anyone have ideas on how to fix it?

Highlighted
New Contributor

Under Preferences -> General for each host, there are settings for "Request consent from host side user", "If user does not respond", and "Never wait for user consent in these cases:".  Check those settings to see if they would be mandating the result that you are experiencing?