cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New Contributor

We are not getting the password recovery email into own domain, who resolve this problem?

What can i do to receive logmein emails?

3 REPLIES
PMI
New Contributor

Re: We are not getting the password recovery email into own domain, who resolve this problem?

I dont have an answer for this issue but wanted to add in a "me too". I have 15 users that have all attempted reset messages within the last 24 hours with no success.

As an enterprise, we have some great visability into email coming into the system and the reset emails simply are not being sent. This is not an issue related to Spam or Junk email filters, the expected password reset emails never even cross into our domain.

Opening up a support ticket with LMI.

New Contributor

Re: We are not getting the password recovery email into own domain, who resolve this problem?

Our domain trouble is *@rsmty.mx

New Contributor

Ridiculous. I have been trying for over an hour to get a security code. I try to leave a message like this and it wants me to authenticate with a code, really? I tell it to send a code and it does and it pushes the 8 other emails I have been waiting on for the last hour. Of course the code works for this message but not for my other login.