cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New Contributor

We are not getting the password recovery email into own domain, who resolve this problem?

What can i do to receive logmein emails?

9 REPLIES 9
PMI
New Contributor

Re: We are not getting the password recovery email into own domain, who resolve this problem?

I dont have an answer for this issue but wanted to add in a "me too". I have 15 users that have all attempted reset messages within the last 24 hours with no success.

As an enterprise, we have some great visability into email coming into the system and the reset emails simply are not being sent. This is not an issue related to Spam or Junk email filters, the expected password reset emails never even cross into our domain.

Opening up a support ticket with LMI.

New Contributor

Re: We are not getting the password recovery email into own domain, who resolve this problem?

Our domain trouble is *@rsmty.mx

New Contributor

Ridiculous. I have been trying for over an hour to get a security code. I try to leave a message like this and it wants me to authenticate with a code, really? I tell it to send a code and it does and it pushes the 8 other emails I have been waiting on for the last hour. Of course the code works for this message but not for my other login.

New Contributor

We are having the same problem. The security code does not get mailed. We are using Gmail and nothing is sent ... not even in Junk folders.

Called LogMeIn support. They advised that to go to the computer I'm trying to access and change settings on it that they will send instructions for. I told them I was at an airport with a critical issue and I can not reach that computer to make changes. They said basically sorry and that you'll have to do it next time you are on the computer. 

So I was unable to use LogMeIn to remote access my own computer. I had an urgent matter and because of LogMeIn, I was unable to take care of it.

Support said they are aware of the problem. I told them if you are aware of this problem, then turn the feature off. It is not helping anyone. We have other users reporting the same problem too.

What am I paying LogMeIn for when I can not access my PC when I need it? Do I need to find another vendor that is competent at what they do?

LogMeIn Contributor

Hi @USAWEBSERVICES ,

I apologize for the frustrations any Central security restrictions may have caused you. 

While this matter is not an 'issue' or failure with Central services, I understand why the email authentication would be problematic if the only access location is through your remote Central connection.  If in fact you used the Gmail address you registered to this Community, I can confirm that we have not blocked any communications in that direction.  If this was the only method to confirm your ID, you could try sending it again to Gmail, and double check any mail filters that may have been missed.

** While we cannot disable 2FA on an account ourselves, we could help you or another admin accomplish this online with the correct login credentials.

New Contributor

Add me to the list, usually logme in and jive "forgot password" emails are not being received 

LogMeIn Contributor

@oscarwingartz  Sorry about that!

If some emails are still not arriving when you attempt password recoveries, you may click on my Community name to confirm the user's email spelling, and I can tell you if there's a problem with that emai laccount---- like a return-to-sender rule or simply a bad address.

New Contributor

@AshC wrote:

@oscarwingartz  Sorry about that!

If some emails are still not arriving when you attempt password recoveries, you may click on my Community name to confirm the user's email spelling, and I can tell you if there's a problem with that emai laccount---- like a return-to-sender rule or simply a bad address.

We're not trying to do password recoveries. I am trying to log into LogMeIn Central on the web. I know my password. It is correct. The system for some reason wants to send out a code that I need to verify but the mail does not come through. If I attempt a password recover, then I get a password recovery link. So I know my e-mail account works and that it can receive email from LogMeIn. It's just that the verify code email is not being sent. You guys need to fix this asap; I am unable to assist my customers.

LogMeIn Contributor

@USAWEBSERVICES  Is email the only 2-step verification method set up on your account?  Have you tried the mobile verification options instead?