cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New Contributor

Re: Windows 10 Shutdown Issue

No change. The problem appears to be Logmein Central which also can no longer give Computer Info without telling you the computer is offline, can't go to the machine Logmein Main Menu without a script error, and will not do the new View Monitor Beta. Speaking of that I never signed up to be a Beta tester. It appears my last $2159 check bought me a wasteland program from the Mad Max series. I thought Microsoft was the only company large enough to thumb its' nose at it's customers by putting out broken updates.

New Contributor

I did the latest update and Im stil having the same issue and like the person above I cant access my computer info. It says the computer is offline, even though it is offline and Im connected to the workstation.

New Contributor

I am original reporter of this issue.   This is to update that even though I have the latest version of Logmein, my original issue has not  been resolved, and I now have a new, worse issue.  I can't get  machine details or do remote restarts or shutdowns from the Logmein Client.  If I try, by clicking the information icon (i) for a particular machine, I get an error message stating, "Your session may have timed out or you are offline.  Please try again later." 

New Contributor

I'm having the exact same error on my laptop, mobile phone app and other laptop! Only way I can access my notes is from the web browser! Logmein Please fix this as it's a critical error that is costing me lots of time and money.
New Contributor

I don't think Logmein really cares. I started another thread on three other issues here:

https://community.logmein.com/t5/LogMeIn-Central-Discussions/Multiple-Central-issues/td-p/193277

The reason we have such high prices may be the mass exodus from Logmein that began three years ago.

New Contributor

Issue still persists.  Brand new PC / fresh LMI install.  Windows 10 Pro 1709, Build 16299.371 / LMI Client version 1.3.3795.  Really need a fix for this guys...too annoying for the LogMeIn team to just ignore it!

LogMeIn Manager

Hi there,

Sorry for the frustration. Outside of the community there were only a couple of reports about this, so I guess it's been flying under the radar. We're trying to recreate the issue ourselves but you may also receive and email from support looking for more details. 

Glenn is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
New Contributor

Happy to help resolve it any way we can. I’ll be on the lookout for emails. Thanks.
Active Contributor

Latest Windows 10 Pro here and latest LogMeIn Hamachi VPN Client and I'm experiencing the same problem when trying to restart.

LogMeIn Contributor

@hablutzel1  Sorry about that!

To fix this issue, in the LMI Client App try this:  View menu :: Options ::: uncheck Close system tray