cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New Contributor

Re: Cannot install Hamachi

i did that :

go to C:\Users\******\AppData\Local  right click on temp folder - propriety - security and give all users full aoutorisation

Tags (1)
New Contributor

that really worked for me, the issue poit to permission into Temp folder

Thx

New Contributor

Thanks a lot., setting permissions to all users with full rights on the Temp folder also solved my issue.

New Contributor

dada

New Contributor

What I did is I moved the .msi to the C: drive. Opened command Prompt under "Run as Admin" Then, typed in cd c:\
 to get into the C:\ drive and entered "LogMeIn.msi" it popped open the set up and I was able to install it using Command Prompt without restarting the machine. You can try setting the permissions that might work too. ie. give the file admin priveleges.

Take Care

Good Luck

New Contributor

please help it still wont work, i have deleted the temp files cmd literally EVERYTHING please help

New Contributor

hi guys i have had a similar problem with hamachiun-managed version. it installs from internet explorer fine but downloads as a .msi file and will not open. can someone please help me with this? thank you,

-Boopadin

New Contributor

I found that my problem was 65000 files in the Windows\Installer folders called MSi***.tmp. I deleted thoose MSI***.tmp files and then hamachi completed the installation.

New Contributor

Thank You So Much Dude!!!!!! Finding A Fix For About 2 days This One Works!! thank you so much

New Contributor

So I used the Santax that you used, but when I executed it said "Access is denied."