cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New Contributor

Re: Windows 10 Problem

I JordyBER! Can you make a step-by-step guide to this "Forced Ethernet Adapter" install? I would be very thankful. Becouse I have the same problem.

New Contributor

Cleaning the registry and reinstaling works for me....

New Contributor

for me it works if i uninstall hamachi without cleaning the registery (so i dont have to remember the groups im in) and then installing the hamachi again.

i think that the windows 10 version is not released or is not working right

New Contributor

i ve just upgraded to windows 10 and i ve unistalled and reintalled hamachi and works fin over then i can't login on the login screen it wont let me click on the id and password bars and just makes that new windows 10 beep when ever i try to type in it and one got a clue on what this is all about and how to fix it ????????????

New Contributor

it wont let me click start

or pause or anything 

New Contributor

Thanks Dude!!! that fixed for me!!!

RebeccaCoyle wrote:

Hey ive had the same problem but ive figured out how to get the service running again.

go to your control panel and serch for administrative tools and then select services find the "LogMeIn Hamachi Tunneling Engine", right click it and select start. open hamachi again and it will work as normal

New Contributor

For me, the solution was easy. When running Hamachi, make sure to run it as administrator.

New Contributor

This worked for me as well. If you look at the properties for the tunneling engine, it shows the file path. So if you can't find it in Services, I suggest finding the folder LogMeInHamachi is in and run the application hamachi-2 

New Contributor

When I try to delete the results, it says Error deleting values

New Contributor

sweet thank you