cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
M-a-r-i-o
New Contributor

Re: Solved Re: error measage (The Hamachi server has denied your login request.)

Aiutatemi ho lo stesso problema. NON  si apre e mi dice impossibbile aprire il motore ecc.

M-a-r-i-o
New Contributor

Re: Solved Re: error measage (The Hamachi server has denied your login request.)

Come hai fatto ? MI PUOI Aggiungere su facebook? Mariò D'agostino Ho la foto di un motocross KTM

How did you do? MI can add on facebook? Mario D'agostino I have a picture of a KTM motocross Help Me!

cromat
New Contributor

Re: error measage (The Hamachi server has denied your login request.)

I have found out how to fix this error. First, I had hamachi installed few months ago and it worked just fine, then I deleted it and yesterday I installed it again. I've searched trough many forums and a lot of people say that you need to stop hamachi service and delete all hamachi settings in app data, registry files and more.

I have tried manually to delete everything but didn't worked, then I just wondered if Revo Uninstaller would found every single hamachi file and delete it.

So I just opened Revo and started to uninstall hamachi with advanced settings to delete all registry files etc.
It worked, when I reinstalled hamachi again all my previous networks were gone but I could finally join any network. Hope it will help somebody. 🙂