cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New Contributor

Cannot Match Resolution

Hi All sorry of there is an answer for this here before but unfortunatly I could not find it.

We are having an issue with using Logmein on our Windows 2012 Server where by when we log in remotley via logemin we cannnot match the screen resolution of the client PC from which have logged in from, where as if we use Windows RDC we do not have any issues with server matching screen resolution of the client.

My workstation is Running windows 8.1 and has a screen resolution of 1920x 1080.

If I login in to my server via MSRDC - this will match the resolution of my pc of 1920x1080 without issue.

Initally when I logged into the server via log me in I only had the options of the follwoing resolutions 640x480,800x600,1064x768 and Match Reslution - but when the Match Resolution option was selected will just bounce back to the last set resolution.

We then removed and reinstalled logmein and the display drivers on both the host and client machines and we also disconnected the Acer S191HQL (1064X768) from the server ,this then have us some extra

the follwoing resolutions 640x480,800x600,1064x768,1280x1024,1600x1200 and Match Reslution but again when the Match Resolution option is selected it will just bounce back to the last set resolution.

I have tried logging in from serveral different cleints but the issue persists.

Any help would be appreciated as logging in remotly via MS RDC is not really an option , but we do really need to be able to match our screen resolutions to at least 1920 x 1080.

I rang support and they were not able to assist other than to tell me to resinstall drivers and logmein.

3 REPLIES 3
New Contributor

Re: Cannot Match Resolution

We are having the same problem on seveal servers. I find it interesting that your post is from 2014 and LogMeIn has yet to respond. This is a huge problem for me. Does anyone have an answer? I have gone as far ast to try and force LogMeIn to 1920x1080 in regedit.

New Contributor

I am having the same problem and cannot find a solution.

Active Contributor

Is anyone using AMD Graphics Cards?