cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
user022221
New Contributor

Problem Multi Monitor on Mac

Since last Thursday (02/18/2021) I can no more use the Multi-Monitor option on my Mac ( MacBook Air 2017 macOS Big Sur).

I work from home and If I choose All monitor, I can see both on my screens (from my office) on my screen at home.

When I click on Multi-monitor, only one screen is shown, the second one does not show on my additional monitor like it was before.

Is there a reason why it is no more working?

Thanks for your help.

3 REPLIES 3
AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

Re: Problem Multi Monitor on Mac

@user022221  Sorry, I'm not aware of any recent tickets that are affecting Mac multi-monitor clients. 

Are there any updates from Apple for your operating system?

How is the secondary monitor attached physically?

If this just started happening, can you also confirm the LMI software version running there?

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
user022221
New Contributor

@AshC 

I downloaded the Version 4.1.7632 (PlugIn: 1.0.2688) LMI and my Mac is up-to-date with MacOS Big Sur Version 11.2.1 (20D74)

My second monitor is attached via an USB Cable (I downloaded the most recent software via DisplayLink).

I noticed that since I have this issue on the top on my screen  the name of my monitor is mentioned twice (on 2 lines)  Screen Shot 2021-02-24 at 10.09.22 PM.png 

Before there was only one line with the name of my monitor.

When I click on these 2 lines, my screen is minimized and can be moved and when I release the click the size of the screen comes back as normal.

Any idea?

Thanks,

AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

@user022221  Can you also tell us what operating system the host computer is running, and if there are any driver updates available from the manufacturer (if it's Windows)?

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!