Logmein Technician Console used to work fine, until it recently updated.
Now every time I click Start Session, the session disconnects.
This happens whether I connect to a PC or mobile phone.
I've tried uninstalling / reinstalling / rebooting, but the issues perisists.
Any one know of a fix?
16:13 Connecting to: control.rsc-app14-06.logmeinrescue.com (220.127.116.11:443)
16:13 The connection to the customer was lost. This session will reconnect if and when the customer reestablishes a network connection.
16:13 Disconnected (Applet)
Thanks for the reply. I really needed to sort it, so I did a clean sweep on my computer.
- Uninstalled the Technician Console
- Deleted all Logmein entries in the windows registry
- Deleted all Logmein folders on the C drive
- Deleted all Logmein data in my windows user profile > app data folders
- Rebooted and reinstalled the Technician Console
And it's working today now.