cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sphothisane
Active Contributor

Keep getting logged out

A coworker and myself are the only two people in office that are being logged out of our LMI and we have to log back in and every 10-15 minutes. It has been happening to him longer then myself, but ever sense i had to change my password, i now have the same issue. we have went into settings to put to never be timed out, but still getting logged out. we have both uninstalled and re-installed LMI and ever deleted all folder data. We have even went onto the LMI website to see if there are any settings to change for this, and nothing seems to work.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
sphothisane
Active Contributor

Re: Keep getting logged out

We seemed to have had a break through! you will need to contact support and have them send you a link to hard reset you password. It will be a 12 character password that you will need to do, but then after you will need go to LMI central and do another forgot password and change your password again, but it will not be a 12 character limit. You can use your previous password and it should take. i have been logged in for several hours and it has been amazing to not have to sign in every time i have to log into someone else computer

View solution in original post

11 REPLIES 11
bcarl57239
Active Contributor

Same here!! I also have MFA enforced so I have to go to my authenticator app and get the code which tends to become annoying when having to do it 10+ times a day. I also uninstalled/reinstalled which didn't help. Support told me to change my password, but this didn't change the outcome. My boss adjusted the sign-out time on the browser version and this didn't change anything either. It sounds like a glitch that they need to address and release a patch for LMI Client.

GlennD
GoTo Manager

Hi @bcarl57239,

Please give our toll-free support a call so they can gather more details and troubleshoot the issue.

Glenn is a member of the GoTo Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!.
Do you want a new feature added? Make sure you Kudo (vote) for the Idea

Free user and admin training
sphothisane
Active Contributor

We have reached out and they have suggested a few things, but nothing has work yet. We have sense called again to continue the ticket to try and get the issue resolved.

bcarl57239
Active Contributor

Please let me know if you find a permanent solution. They released an update last week, but it didn't seem to resolve the auto sign-out issue.

KateG
GoTo Moderator

@bcarl57239@sphothisane  sorry to hear this isn't resolved. Currently, there is not a known issue that would cause you to be logged out. We do suggest you continue working with customer support to help identify why this is happening. 

Kate is a member of the GoTo Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!

Free new user and admin training
sphothisane
Active Contributor

Hey no luck still. We were sent a link to try with the download they gave, but no luck with this. I am really surprised not a lot of people are having this issue

sphothisane
Active Contributor

Hey Kate yeah we are vigorously working with them to try and get this fixed. We are not having any luck. Will keep updated here when ever we get something new 

sphothisane
Active Contributor

We seemed to have had a break through! you will need to contact support and have them send you a link to hard reset you password. It will be a 12 character password that you will need to do, but then after you will need go to LMI central and do another forgot password and change your password again, but it will not be a 12 character limit. You can use your previous password and it should take. i have been logged in for several hours and it has been amazing to not have to sign in every time i have to log into someone else computer

bcarl57239
Active Contributor

Interesting! I will have to give this a try and let you know if it resolves the issue with my account as well. Thank you!