Forum Discussion

SupportMW
Active Contributor
8 months ago

Can no longer save which columns are displayed in Individual Device list Desktop Console 1.9.1.105

When in Devices, every time Individual Devices is selected and the list of devices is displayed, all the new columns which were added in 9.1.105 are displayed. If we deselect the columns we do not want displayed, the choice of columns is not saved and as soon as we go back to the device list, all the new columns are displayed again. This causes issues since 15 columns are now displayed, which causes the Device name to be truncated. The unwanted columns must be deselected each time we go into the device lists.

• This issue does appear to be resolved now in the desktop console version 8.10.0.112

SupportMW
    Active Contributor

This issue does appear to be resolved now in the desktop console version 8.10.0.112

SupportMW
    Active Contributor

Yes, sorry, we use the desktop app.  This is is compounded by the fact that we can not resize the columns.  Since all the columns auto size, it's impossible to expand the device name.  We have approximately 2,000 unattended devices (on GTA, we are migrating to GTR) and we need longer device names as well as device groups to differentiate all the devices

KateG
      GoTo Moderator

SupportMW thanks for confirming.

This issue has also been reported and we are currently working on fix. Thanks for your report and patience, I understand that this is an inconvenience for you. 

JRDANIS
        New Contributor

Hello  sorry for my poor english.
        I have the same probleme in the desktop console and also in the web console

Thanks

KateG
    GoTo Moderator

Hi SupportMW

Are you using the Desktop app? We have had some reports of not being able to save views on the desktop console. Could you confirm what you are using? Thanks.