Forum Discussion

SupportMW
Active Contributor
3 months ago

Unable to transfer files in new desktop version 1.11.2.116

We were updated to the new desktop console 1.11.2.116 last week and have found a number of unattended devices where file transfer no longer works.  It opens a file transfer window in the sessions pane, but the session window is blank.  If file transfer is pressed multiple time to try to get it to work, each time it's pressed it also opens up a blank file transfer session.  We have seen the same issue with  using file manager to an unattended device we are not connected to.  This does appear to be intermittant.  Unattended Resolve version is 1.18.0.4785

KateG
    GoTo Moderator

SupportMW thanks for contacting the Community on this issue, I've checked internally and it does appear to be known. I've requested an update on the status and will update this thread when I hear more. 

Thanks for your report and patience. 

SupportMW
      Active Contributor

Do we have any update on when a fix will be pushed out?  We are having to install GoToAssist so we can transfer files.  This is becoming a larger issue.  Thanks

GlennD
        GoTo Manager

Hi SupportMW,

I apologize for the frustration. I see the ticket being worked on and will ask for an update when I meet with the team on Thursday.