Forum Discussion

TimH1
Active Contributor
8 days ago

Loading Results......

Anyone else have the issue that, after an unattended session has been closed that the Devices screen shows Loading Results and a swirling circle.  This happens on the web and the desktop version of the console.  It doesn't happen every time but it happens very regularly.

The only fix seems to be to restart the app or sign out/sign in on the webpage.

Agnitor
    New Contributor

This is an active issue for my team as well. Both browser and web app, we have 24 hour authentication sessions.

• Yes! I came on here to post this. It seems to have started within the last few weeks. I put in a ticket today and got a call, halfway through it disconnects. No call back.

Theses stability issues really need to be fixed ASAP. We have had quite a lot from this to UI glitches to Resolve clients going rogue on DCs.

GlennD
      GoTo Manager

Hi TimH1,

I have seen this happen on occasion like you have described when the desktop console has been open for a while. It seems like something times out, possibly related to authentication which is why closing and reopening the desktop console corrects it. I will raise this with the team.

AndrewMaris it looks like your support call disconnected before you spoke with a representative, I went ahead and submitted the ticket for you. 

TimH1
        Active Contributor

Hi GlennD - it has happened to me today whilst in a session, I needed to access another server and the list of devices just sat there refreshing, I had only been connected to the first session for less than 10 minutes.  I was using the web client as refreshing the page is easier than closing and opening the desktop console app.