Forum Discussion

adam morgan
8 years ago

how can i export or print a list of all devices from goto assist, it used to be possible in the old version!

why is there no reporting available on the devices listed within gotoassist any more? I used to be able to export the all devices list! how can I do this now in the new version?

• This is 2017.  It's stunningly ridiculous that we can't print a simple list of our devices without 1990's copy and paste or screen prints !
    Michael16
    Retired GoTo Contributor

Hi Adam, there is currently no replacement for the old report, but I do have a suggestion that may work for you. When managing your devices you can see a list of all devices in a particular group by clicking on the device group name, or you can click All devices to display them regardless of group. Once your list is up, you can either take a screenshot of your list and save it as an image, or print the page to a PDF file. Keep in mind you'll only be able to see about 100 devices at a time per page.

• Has any progress happend on this? I may need to drop goto assist if this is not restored (we used this for auditing...)
    AshC
    Retired GoTo Contributor

Hi Jason,
    No updates yet, but we will try to update this thread if the feature becomes available again.

• This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Export des ordinateurs.

Bonjour,
    Pouvez-vous me dire comment exporter la liste des périphériques dans l'interface de GoToAssist Remote Support ?
    Merci
    AshC
    Retired GoTo Contributor

I apologize there has been no movement yet to create this Devices Report.