Forum Discussion

RDChambers
2 years ago

Using the dial pad during a call

When using the GoToApp within chrome I am not seeing a way to enter responses during a call. When you call an automated service and it requests you to hit 1 for english I am unable to pull up the dial pad to enter a response.

KateG
    GoTo Moderator

Hi RDChambers Welcome to the GoTo Community. There’s a keypad icon/button next to the hold button. Once clicked, a dial pad appears. If you don't see it, and the screen is minimized, it's possible the screen may be hiding the call controls right panel. In this case, you should expand the window horizontally to display the right panel. 

JB07
      New Contributor

Kate,

We found that during a call, and more calls are coming in, we lost the dial pad button options such as call park.  They are hidden behind the other incoming calls.  How can we keep that dial pad and all the options of the existing call on top.

KateG
        GoTo Moderator

Hi JB07 Welcome to the GoTo Community. 

I'm glad to inform you that we have an enhancement in the pipeline (possible as soon as tomorrow) that should address your concern.

While it may not align exactly with your request, this enhancement will offer customers the ability to navigate back to your current calls without feeling obligated to immediately respond to incoming calls. We're introducing a "green call banner" to the incoming call flow, which will allow you to return to an active call using the call cards.

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We're committed to providing the best possible experience for our users, and your input helps us achieve that goal. If you have any further questions or suggestions, please feel free to let me know.