Forum Discussion

Lana2
New Contributor
2 years ago

Recording does not have audio

I recorded a session but when I opened it, I can see the video, but it has no audio. Please assist as I am unable to re-record this session and I need to send it to some colleagues overseas. Is there somewhere where I can possibly add the session ID and get a backup of the recording. The meeting was just completed on 05/16/2023.

• Hi Lana2 welcome to the GoTo Community. Our support team can take a look and see what is going on. Can you please PM me the Meeting ID and I can create a case for you for the support team to review? Could you also let me know if you used Voip or dial-in? 

KateG
    GoTo Moderator

Hi Lana2 welcome to the GoTo Community. Our support team can take a look and see what is going on. Can you please PM me the Meeting ID and I can create a case for you for the support team to review? Could you also let me know if you used Voip or dial-in? 

Lana2
      New Contributor

Hello KateG. Thank you for responding. I also used Voip, I did not dial in to conduct this session.

KateG
        GoTo Moderator

Lana2 thanks! Someone from Support will reach out to you. 

Walvis
      New Contributor

Hi Kate -- I've had two recordings lately with the same problem. I did a test recording in our Personal Room, and audio recorded fine. I sent a message to support, but haven't heard back yet.

KateG
        GoTo Moderator

Hi Walvis welcome to the GoTo Community. Sorry to hear you are having issues. I was not able to find a case associated with your account so I created a case for you. Someone from support should be reaching out soon.