Forum Discussion

DianeEmerson
5 years ago

Unable to transcribe

I just purchased my Pro package, and held a meeting. The meeting was recorded to the Cloud, but there was no transcript. When I looked at the settings, a pop-up window said "Your admin has disabled transcripts".  I am the only admin on the account.  Transcripts are very important to me.  What should I do now?

AshC
    Retired GoTo Contributor

DianeEmerson   Let me know if your Cloud Recordings are not utilizing the Transcripts functcion and we can troubleshoot the Admin Center access. 

donwoolley
      New Contributor

I have the same problem. It is super frustrating. I've wasted the last 45 minutes. Please help.

AshC
    Retired GoTo Contributor

donwoolley  Are Transcripts not activating at all for your Cloud Recordings?  Are you a member of a GoToMeeting Business plan? 

donwoolley
      New Contributor

We have GoToMeeting Pro.

I only have one recorded meeting.

In the Admin Center, I found the transcription disabled. I enabled it.

There still isn't a transcription and, under Settings, it won't let me choose Transcribe Recorded meetings. When I hover on that faded text, it says "Your admin has disabled this setting." 

Again, I'm the admin and that setting is enabled.

AshC
        Retired GoTo Contributor

I'm afraid you will need to upgrade your account to include the Cloud Recording functionality, as it is only offered on Business and Enterprise plans currently:  https://www.gotomeeting.com/meeting/pricing