Forum Discussion

ketki512
Active Contributor
2 years ago

Clipboard sync not working for Macbook Pro

Copy Paste/ Clipboard sync used to work previously and never had issues with it for years now. Suddenly it stopped working. I am trying to copy from my Macbook and paste to GotoMyPc remote session and vice versa. Please assist. 

deanna3
    New Contributor

I am also having issues with the copy and paste function not working anymore. We never had an issue before. Please help

ketki512
      Active Contributor
      In your remote PC (mine is windows), there should be a GoToMyPc icon in the taskbar besides Wifi and other options. Right click on GoToMyPc icon and select Preferences. Go to the Viewer tab and check the Copy Paste between computers option. Restart GoTo. Hope this helps
        GlennD
        GoTo Manager

Hi ketki512, deanna3,

Which versions of Windows and Mac OS are you using? Does this primarily happen when you are connecting to a Host PC from a Mac?

• The Viewer Option to "Copy/paste between computers" works when first selected but then later reverts back to unselected. This is annoying to have to reselect the same option over again to be able to use it. This is happening on multiple Windows 10 PCs that have the latest GoToMyPC updates.

• Clipboard problems are happening for Windows 10 as well.  The Viewer option to Copy/paste must be selected but it will independently get turned OFF again for some unknown reason and therefore must be reselected again! When the option is selected, it should stay selected!