Forum Discussion

BooABja
Active Contributor
4 years ago

Exclude registered from follow up email

Hi

If I am ok with a person attending a session but don't want this person to receive the attendee or absentee follow up email - can I remove him/her after the live session? When using the GTW follow up email setting.

I.e not having to cancel the registration  but making sure he/she do not get follow up material.

Thank you!

Chris Droessler
    Respected Contributor

I am not sure you can modify the registration list after the webinar has started.  This is not a normal situation so probably nobody has done this. 

You can set up a test webinar, sign up a few dummy names, the start the webinar.  See if you can delete the person's registration after the webinar has started. I am guessing that you will have to wait until that person has joined the webinar before you cancel their registration.

BooABja
      Active Contributor

Thank you!

Yes my dilemma is he/she can listen in but should not receive the follow up material..not sure I have ever seen a registration list I can edit before sending out follow up emails. The option would be to send those outside of GTW but rather keep it together

Chris Droessler
        Respected Contributor

You can delete someone from the registration list before the webinar has started. I am not sure if you can do that after the webinar has started.