Forum Discussion

TRI_Ed-Dept
3 months ago

Mobile devices not recording poll answers in report

We had webinars last week and this week, and we've suddenly encountered a problem where the polls we use for verifying attendance are not being recorded in the attendee report if the person is attending the webinar via a mobile phone or tablet. We didn't have this issue at all earlier in the year (our last set of webinars were in February). Is anyone else having this problem and found a way around it, other than to warn people not to attend on a phone? We need to have a record of attendance since these webinars are for professional license credentials.

• The team has released a fix. If you are still experiencing this issue, please let me know. 

Thanks again for your patience and reports! 

KateG
    GoTo Moderator

Hi TRI_Ed-Dept ,

Welcome to the GoTo Community. I apologize for the delay here, the team is aware that some poll responses aren't showing up on reports and is currently investigating. 

Can you confirm if you are using the classic version of GTW or the new experience

Thanks for your report, sharing this experience with the team does help us with the fix. 

tri_ed

Sorry for the delay in responding, I think the email notification I asked for is going to spam.

We are in the Classic version, still.

KateG
        GoTo Moderator

tri_ed sorry for the delay in response on my end and thanks for the additional information. 

Our team is currently looking into this and we will update the Community as you know more.  I may be able to get the information for you through customer support, If you have the Webinar ID, I can create a case.