Forum Discussion

gschmitt
Active Contributor
5 months ago

Polls not showing on recorded video of GoTo App Webinar

I agree that this is an important issue to resolve. Very rarely am I, as the organizer, presenting the slides myself. My client is doing that. And we use polling questions a lot. Therefore, they are not captured in the recording and this is not good because a good number of our registrants are watching the recording afterwards, and it lessens the experience for them.  The presenters discuss the results in real time and that discussion is confusing for people watching the recording afterwards. 

This was not an issue in the previous version of the webinar platform. Please fix as soon as you can! Thanks!

GlennD
    4 months ago

I've broken this out into it's own discussion as it relates to the new GoTo App experience, not Classic GoTo Webinar. 

I currently do not have a time line for when this will be addressed, but I am checking with the team.

SteveRAB
    Active Contributor
    Spoiler
    I have brought this problem up with customer care and was told something different. I was told the polls are not recorded weather you are organiser/owner/the one who started the webinar or not and they hope they can add this feature in the future.

I have tested this multiple times in test scenarios.
      gschmitt
      Active Contributor

Not sure why this is such a hard problem to fix. This feature worked fine in the original version. It is taking an excessive amount of time to address this issue.

GlennD
        GoTo Manager

I've broken this out into it's own discussion as it relates to the new GoTo App experience, not Classic GoTo Webinar. 

I currently do not have a time line for when this will be addressed, but I am checking with the team.