Forum Discussion

Ashleykozak
7 years ago

Register for multiple webinars at once??

Hello,

I have a 2 part webinar taking place over two days. It is possible to have the attendee only register once and that gets them into both part 1 & 2 webinar? 

Or do I need to give them two registrations ?  

Thanks 

Ashley 

AshC
    7 years ago

Hello,

You may schedule your GoToWebinar in several ways:

1. A Single session, with a set expiration time
    2. A Recurring session with the Same Attendee set
    3. A Recurring session with Different Attendees
      1. Pay special attention when deciding the recurring webinar type, in how these are scheduled:  Recurrence – How often do you want your webinar to occur? Use the drop-down menu to specify your session schedule – it could be on daily, weekly, or even a custom schedule. Just need a single session? Then leave it at "One session."
    4. A Simulated-Live or On Demand session, using a prior webinar's scheduling template + recording
    5. A Webcast event for audiences up to 2,000 in size

Adrian_I
    Retired GoTo Contributor

Hi Ashley,

When you are scheduling a webinar, you have a selection of choices for how it can reoccur: One session, Daily, Weekly, Monthly, or a Custom Schedule.  When you select anything more than one session, this will open up more options for you, including choosing a 'Registration Type' of whether attendees will need to register for individual sessions in that grouping or if they just need to register once to attend all of the sessions.

Hope this helps!

thomasrobb

Why can't the end user decide?  In other words, can we have both where the user is asked which of the following sessions do you want to register for type of question where they can select one or more.  If we had that, then this would be a solution that would work for EVERYONE, especially webinar series containing sessions that may count as a makeup session for a user.

AshC
        Retired GoTo Contributor

Hello,

You may schedule your GoToWebinar in several ways:

1. A Single session, with a set expiration time
        2. A Recurring session with the Same Attendee set
        3. A Recurring session with Different Attendees
          1. Pay special attention when deciding the recurring webinar type, in how these are scheduled:  Recurrence – How often do you want your webinar to occur? Use the drop-down menu to specify your session schedule – it could be on daily, weekly, or even a custom schedule. Just need a single session? Then leave it at "One session."
        4. A Simulated-Live or On Demand session, using a prior webinar's scheduling template + recording
        5. A Webcast event for audiences up to 2,000 in size

Shaver

Is there a possibility for the end-user ro decide whether he wants to register for a single webinar or al selection of webinar or for the whole list? 

AshC
        Retired GoTo Contributor

Shaver  The two recurring webinar types expect each registrant to be included in all (series), or just one (repeating) of their choosing.  We do not yet have the ability to allow for a category of multiple selections, but have you considered GoToWebinar's Channels function to list different sessions?

training3
      Active Contributor

I know this post is a bit dated, but it was super helpful! I am searching but cannot find a definitive answer on whether or not each of the webinars in this series would have unique reporting. I'd like to see attendee and survey reports for each individual session. Do you know if that is how the reporting would work?