Forum Discussion

eUROGEN-DS
New Contributor
2 years ago

Video views missing from Video Library

Hi. Since December, we can no longer see the number of views for each of our videos in the library dated after the end of May 21. They are still there prior to that date. With the analytics, we can only look back 12 months, so we'd have to go into each individual report for the remaining recordings each month to get the numbers! I had seen mention of an update to the database that had caused some issues - is this another effect of that?

Many thanks in advance for help/guidance.

KateG
    GoTo Moderator

Hi eUROGEN-DS welcome to the GoTo Community. can you tell me how you are trying to view the registrants so I can check on my end? Are you building a report? 

eUROGEN-DS
      New Contributor

Hi, KateG . Sorry for the delay in replying! No, I wasn't building a report (since these are limited in how far they can go back - 18 months, yes?). Rather, I was simply going to the video library. Previously, all of the displayed videos would have their views stated on them, but this is no longer the case. However, checking again now, it doesn't appear to be due to the date of the video as I thought previously. The views are still showing from Page 4 of the results onwards, but do not show on the first three pages! That seems very odd. I've tried this on both Chrome and Edge and see the same thing.

KateG
        GoTo Moderator

eUROGEN-DS checking with members of our team, they reported that the views should still be available. Is it possible the videos have no views? Can you view a report and see if participants have registered for the webinar?