Forum Discussion

ouii
Active Contributor
3 years ago

Where I pay ONLY ONE of my 2 paid subscriptions ? (I have 2 standard networks of 32 members)

HI,

For security reasons, I do not enter my real credit card in any website. To pay for my web subscriptions I use VIRTUAL credit cards ( these visa cards last only 2 days active, can be used only once, and are for a fixed amount,.... 60USD,... to pay for a standard subscription )

I have 2 active subscriptions,.. one expires on October 29, 2021, and the other expires on December 4, 2021.

I need to pay only for the subscription that expires on October 29th.

¿ how do i pay only the october 29th subscription ?,

...in which part of the website can i pay ONLY the subscription that expires on october 29th?

regards

AshC
    Retired GoTo Contributor

ouii  You should first cancel the December renewal, and then update your credit card just before the October plan renews --- considering the personal credit plan you have in place, which only last 48 hours at a time. 

ouii
      Active Contributor

Hi,

This is ridiculous
      AshC  ...The solution you are giving me is not possible,...I cannot cancel the December subscription, I am using both networks, if I cancel it I will disconnect all those users and leave them without network, I must be able to pay the October subscription,...without having to delete the December subscription, in both subscriptions I have users working.

I must be able to pay the October subscription without having to eliminate the December subscription.

regards

ouii
      Active Contributor

Hi,

I have edited the network called "Server D".

select the Tab "Subscription".

If I press 2. (...in image 02) "Click here to buy Hamachi subscription", when I buy a standard subscription ( see image 03 ), . . .  

QUESTION : ¿ Will I renew my existing subscription of the Server D network ( currently edited network, which expires on October 29 ) ?

imagen 02

image 03

What I am looking for is to renew my subscription of the network called "Server D" and that this network will continue to operate continuously after October 29th, .... I cannot cancel or delete any of my other networks.

MY WORRY IS...

What I DO NOT WANT, ... is to have to reinstall the Hamachi client on all members of the "Server D" network.

In the link that you attach you can only :
      - change subscription
      - buy subscription

image 04

Questión

¿ To renew an existing subscription which expires on October 29, do I have to buy a subscription of the same type? ( view image 03 )