Forum Discussion

JuiceWagon
2 days ago

CTRL-ALT-DEL issues in 15702

Is there any resolution for the CTRL-ALT-DEL issues in 15702?  One better than uninstall and reinstall?

• Hi Everyone, 

Update: As a workaround, We recommend rolling back to the previous build if you are experiencing this issue. If you need the installer for the previous build, can you please comment in this thread or PM me(click on my username, and message option is on the top right) and I will message you the link. 

Thanks for your reports. 

Our team is aware of this issue and is currently working on a fix. We will update this thread as we learn more. 

• I am having the same issue too.  Can you please provide me a link via pm to the previous build.

Thank you,

Jim

NN3

Same CTRL ALT DEL  remote control issue started since yesterday - the host computer not reacting. Reached out tech support seems they  don't know how to solve it   

KateG
    GoTo Moderator

Hi Everyone, 

Update: As a workaround, We recommend rolling back to the previous build if you are experiencing this issue. If you need the installer for the previous build, can you please comment in this thread or PM me(click on my username, and message option is on the top right) and I will message you the link. 

Thanks for your reports. 

Our team is aware of this issue and is currently working on a fix. We will update this thread as we learn more. 

• Same issue for us. It is very detrimental for my company.

• This is happening us as well, and it is affecting all the computers running the latest version, please advice!

rgds

/ Richard